Your windows 10 computer running slow even after you have restarted it. And no apps are running are you experiencing 100 CPU usage and disk usage when checking the task manager. It shows the high CPU usage by the service host local system process.
This is actually not a single process but it is a group of processes. which include the windows user manager group policy client process, auto-update, and other system processes.
Normally this process won’t use up much of your computer resources. But sometimes though this problem can occur which is what we will be fixing.
Today in this tutorial we will tackle the troubleshooting methods on how to fix service host local system high CPU system.
Steps for How to fix service host local system high CPU :
- 1.Go to Start Menu. And Type CMD press right-clicks on it.
- 2.After open CMD type this command
sfc /scannowand press enter button. So It will start to scan your system so wait for 10 to 15 minutes. After the Complete process, it will show this message successfully repaired that.
- 3.After the scan complete. Type this command
Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthand press enter it will tack other 10 to 15 minutes to complete.
- 4.After a Complete scan it will show an error or no error after that close the command prompt.
- 5.After then restart your computer.
- 6.After restarting Open task manager and check CPU and memory space and other things like that local security or nothing is taking more than and nothing is taking more memory or disk space.
This method can only work on windows 10.