MSI Gaming App Not Launching? Here’s How to Fix It If you recently updated your Windows 10 machine to the Creators Update and now you can’t launch the MSI Gaming App, this guide will help you fix it.
After upgrading your windows from an older version, you might face various errors.
MSI gaming app won’t open is one of them. We will discuss how we can fix the MSI gaming app not working on windows 10.
MSI has come up with a new app called Gaming, designed to help users optimize their gaming experience. MSI claims that it can automatically detect popular games and optimize performance accordingly.
This has been available in its Beta version for some time now, but some issues prevent gamers from installing and running it in their systems.
A few users have reported problems while trying to launch MSI Gaming App on Windows 10 and the MSI gaming app not working windows 10.
There seems to be an issue with the MSI gaming app not working on windows 10 in general or failing to get updated after installation.
If you’re also facing MSI gaming won’t open error on your computer, then here is how you can fix it.
What is MSI Gaming App?
MSI (Micro-Star International) is a Taiwan-based multinational computer hardware manufacturer.
MSI has earned a reputation for high-quality gaming motherboards, graphics cards, and laptops. In addition to desktop gaming components, MSI also produces monitors and laptop computers.
If you’re an MSI gamer you can download their gaming application for your PC which will help optimize your system for increased performance and in-game communication.
Why is MSI Gaming App Crashing?
MSI’s gaming app is available in both a 32-bit and 64-bit version, depending on which version of Windows you’re running.
For example, if you’re using 64-bit Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise, MSI will deliver a 64-bit version of its app.
Similarly, if you have a 32-bit version of any flavor of Windows, MSI will provide an older 32-bit app with fewer features.
Make sure that your system meets MSI’s minimum hardware requirements before installing and launching their gaming app. (To get started, see below.) If that doesn’t work…
What to do if the MSI gaming app won’t open?
There can be a few reasons why the MSI gaming app won’t open in Windows 10.
For starters, if you’re using it for a second time, you may need to verify that your MSI Gaming App System Requirements
- Reboot your computer to make sure that any necessary drivers are downloaded and installed properly.
- In addition, there could be an issue with your version of Windows or Microsoft.
- To fix the MSI gaming app not launching, you need to make sure your graphics card is up-to-date.
- Also, you need to ensure that your computer is running smoothly and there are no conflicts in device drivers.
- If everything’s good to go from here,
- Clean up your PC and reinstall the MSI Gaming app.
- Restart your PC.
- Reinstall MSI Gaming app using Repair option in Add/Remove programs.
- Uninstall MSI Gaming app completely, clean up PC, reboot, then reinstall MSI Gaming app.
- Check the MSI Tech Support website for more solutions.
- Try Reinstalling MSI Gaming App In some cases it is recommended to uninstall MSI Gaming APP firstly and install it again.
This will help you solve most of the issues related to the MSI gaming app not launching.
- Lastly, you can also try updating other programs such as Skype or Google Chrome that may affect MSI’s gaming software if the MSI gaming app not working on windows 10.
Many people around here use Microsoft Edge browser because of smooth and fast working as compared to other browsers like Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc.