Do you want to know that Why your iPhone voicemail not working after updating to iOS 15? There are so many reasons for this problem and you will find your answer in this article which may be more useful for you.
1. Check to see sure your voicemail is set correctly
That’s not typical for an iOS upgrade to modify the handset’s settings.
If you’re having trouble with voicemail after updating to iOS 15, verify to see if your voicemail settings are proper. Here’s how to go about it:
- Select “Voicemail” from the Phone app’s menu, then press “Set Up Now.”
- Make a new voicemail password on just this tab, now click “Done.”
- Just choose the default greeting message or create your own, now and save it by clicking “Done.”
2. Reset Network Configuration
Such an issue can be resolved by restarting the iPhone’s network settings.
Please remember, that you’ll need to check in to all of your networks again the following procedure. Read this guide to reset your iPhone’s network settings:
- On your iPhone, go to Settings.
- Go for General > Reset and click on the “Reset Network Settings option”
- Insert your phone’s passwords to verify the reset and wait for the process to finish.
3. Carrier Settings should be checked and verified
Users can also update the carrier settings to see if it solves the issue. Here is somehow you can do it:
- Go to the Settings > General > About
- Select “Carrier Update” and then “Update” to keep updating the settings if one is available.
4. Turn on and turn off the Airplane Mode
It may be done using Settings or the Control Center.
- Pull down from the top right corner of the screen on an iPhone X or later.
- Scroll up from the bottom of the screen on an iPhone.
- Switch on Airplane Mode and switch off all connections by clicking the plane symbol.
- Switch Airplane Mode off after 40 seconds by tapping the same plane symbol.
5. Make contact with your carrier
If somehow restarting your Network Settings didn’t help, it is time to contact your carrier or pay them a call or visit.
6. Make sure that Call Forwarding is set off
Call forwarding interferes with voicemail if you already have it set up.
To deactivate Call Forwarding or verify that it is not activate, here’s what to do:
Go to Settings then click on Phone – Call Forwarding – Check the toggle is off.
7. Open the Phone App again
Closing and reopening the Phone app is one of the simplest methods to just get the iPhone voicemail function running normally.
When trying any more expensive options, this really is the safest choice to try.
Check out the following method since you still can’t get voicemail to operate properly after shutting and restarting the Phone.
8. Voicemail Password Reset
It could be able to correct your iPhone’s voicemail issue by resetting its voicemail password. Below is how you do it:
Start with informing your carrier’s customer care about the issue. Make every effort to be as clear as possible.
- Click the Voicemail tab on your iPhone.
- You’ll get a pop asking you to reset up the voicemail.
- To change your voicemail password, click “Change Voicemail Password.”
So by all these ways, you can solve your problem of iPhone if voicemail not working in a proper way. I hope this article is useful for you.