Hello guys, Today’s tutorial describes how to clear discord cache files on windows 7/8/10. I will provide the full method step by step so follow my all steps don’t miss any steps.
Clear Discord Cash is a very easy task follow these steps.
- 1.Go to discord and press right-click discord click quit discord.
- 2.Go to the right start Menu and type Run.
- 3.After Open run type this command
%appdata%\discordand press Ok.
- 4.Select Cache, Code Cache, and GPUCache folder.
- 5.Delete these 3 folders.
- 6.After deleting these 3 folders. Go To the Recycler bin and empty the Recycle bin.
I hope your problem is solved with Clear Discord Cache on Windows 7/8/10 in this tutorial. If you any other Discord-related problem write a comment or go to the Discord Support Site.